ISTE Standards & NGSS Science & Engineering Practies

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Invent to Learn (Picture Notes)

Invent to Learn Picture Notes




I recently read Invent to Learn as a requirement for the Create Make Learn course that I participated in this summer.


I enjoyed the reading so much that I decided to take picture notes, using the Grafio app ($8.99), rather than taking written notes.


After taking notes for each chapter, I used PicCollage (free) to organize them.

I think that combining these tools with Audioboo or Narrable would be a great way for students to reflect upon their learning.

I'm posting the notes here, because this blog is serving as my "Maker Journal."




NGSS Framework Practices Addressed

2.  Developing and using models
8.  Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information

No comments:

Post a Comment