ISTE Standards & NGSS Science & Engineering Practies

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Attiny85 Light Sensor Works!

Forgive my exuberance, but I finally got a photo-resistor to work with my Attiny85, creating the light sensor that I've been trying to figure out for days!

I now have my first programmed paper circuit that is activated by light.

Once I had the resistors in place (something that I'd failed to do the first time I attempted this), my biggest obstacle was figuring out how to code it properly.  Surprisingly, the code was almost identical to that of the sound sensor: only the value read by the sensor was different.

Now that I have a better understanding of how this works, I am really excited to integrate this into a project!

Here's what the circuit looks like.
Here is the code.

The LED blinks when I cover the photo resistor.








No comments:

Post a Comment